One of the world’s biggest fashion influencers is looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to join her phenomenal brand team. If you are a go-getter who lives and breathes social media, luxury and fashion, this is the optimal opportunity for you!
At this highly-respected company, you will collaborate with a fantastic team of individuals who you will lead to success. They are looking for an accomplished Social Media Manager with a strong social media and community management background, who can expand upon the rapidly growing company’s innovative and impressive work.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and implementing social media strategy. You will work with one the biggest names in the fashion world, providing the best content possible. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with exceptional interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Social Media Manager role:
- Developing and managing social media strategy across social channels and being the main point of contact for clients
- Establishing key social media contacts and brand-focused content
- Evolving this already pioneering company, as well as helping outperform previous results
- Observing and utilizing current industry trends for the benefit of the company
The ideal Social Media Manager:
- 4-5 years of experience in the luxury and/or fashion social media space
- Extensive knowledge of social data, social analytics tools and trending topics
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and act as a trusted advisor both internally and externally
- A proven leader, problem-solver and innovative thinker
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at: [email protected].
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne