This independent communications agency has a super track record of working with great brands from big names such as Amazon and Honda to innovative technology companies and start-ups. They have been established for over 15 years and deliver creative campaigns that blend together creative, PR/media, experiential, social and content.
We all know communications is changing and becoming more digitally focused and this is where YOU come in! This agency’s clients are giving them more and more content and community management focused work so we’re looking for a hands-on SAE/AM to join the team. The day to day will be creating content, working with influencers, supporting on content/influencer focused campaigns and community management for a range of clients; however there’s also huge opportunity for growth in the role as this part of the business continues to go from strength to strength. Experience wise, we would ideally like someone who has a background in a communications agency, but we’re also open to people from social/digital agencies!
Size wise, the agency is around 20 people and they hire heavily on cultural fit. It’s an environment where people are ambitious and work hard but where there’s no office politics and after work drinks are a regular occurrence. There’s also a decent benefits package (more info on this below) and lots of support for career progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering community management, with experience of work flows, approvals and integration with customer service
- Developing content calendars, demonstrating strong understanding of brand and TOV
- Planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns
- Be able to develop creative content ideas that are strategically and channel relevant
- Evaluate social campaigns using the latest free tools available
- Free breakfast every day
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone insurance
- Free annual eye test and discounts on glasses from Vision Express
- Axa Health Select
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell an extra 5 per year
- Creativity training including 2 full days CIPR workshops, 2 School of Life Classes, monthly internal training and external speakers
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now!