Our client, one of the most powerful strategic firms in the US, is seeking a *fully remote* PUBLIC RELATIONS SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER with an impressive background in Financial Services.
PR Sr. Account Manager Responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day delivery and execution of integrated communication programs
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact and build relationships with clients
- Manage and mentor junior team members and partner with senior leaders to ensure all duties within the organization are met
PR Sr. Account Manager Desired Qualifications:
- 5-9 years' of Public Relations experience specifically within the Financial Services industry (ex. Wealth Management, M&A, Private Banking, IPOs, etc)
- Has an understanding of how different channels (i.e. PR, Social, Creative, and Marketing) can be utilized to meet KPIs
- Comfortable having "tough" conversations with clients
- Strong time management, organization, and written and verbal communication skills
- Is excited to engage and contribute to a thriving agency culture that values its employees and their career growth
- Unlimited PTO (with a min. of 20 days)
- 100% health insurance coverage
- Annual performance based bonus
- 401k Plan with match
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.