Position Title: Email Deployment, Sr. Manager
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Financial Services, Capital Markets
Our client, a leading billion dollar Capital Markets firm is seeking a Oracle Eloqua Email Deployment Manager to help build a center of excellence for email marketing. They will be considered an expert by marketers/peers and provide day to day excellence in the setup, maintenance, automation, execution, and measurement of ad hoc, re-occurring and trigger communications.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing managers, creative services, business partners, and agencies to translate strategies into Eloqua campaign configuration.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution involving Oracle Eloqua including campaign set up (building email canvases), scheduling, testing, landing page creation, form creation, segmentation, lead routing, automation, and reporting.
- Help build out email workflow/process to enable more seamless handoffs, increased data capture (deeper analytics) and flawless execution.
- Provide consultancy using knowledge of industry best practices, optimization techniques, tracking & measurement strategies.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to html templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required.
- Manage and execute deliverables with competence always looking out for improvements to quality assurance and governance processes.
- Generate email analytics and translate into actionable insights and recommended strategies for improvement.
- Use analytics and multi-variate testing to drive ongoing optimization in support of a test and learn framework.
- Maintain Oracle Eloqua email certifications to ensure Subject Matter Expertise in support of building out a center of excellence.
- 5+ years hands on experience using Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform to configure flows, custom data objects and automation schemas
- Ability to translate and implement business requirements within the Eloqua platform
- Knowledgeable of global email compliance regulations
- Great execution and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data sources, data mapping, campaign logic and campaign performance