An extraordinary, global and highly ranked technology, integrated communications firm is looking for a dedicated, hardworking and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join their team. If you're looking to work with big brands and an incredible team, keep reading!
This well-known, international agency is dynamic and their client list packs a heavy punch. With some of the most notable brands in their roster, this agency is highly collaborative with an "all hands on deck" approach.
As Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for working with the Strategy & Marketing Services team across multiple brand, creative and complex integrated client projects at one time. Work closely with senior account, creative, strategy team as well as manage vendor relationships and freelance team members across a portfolio of brands and projects.
Manage, Track and Communicate Project Workflow
- Develop and manage detailed SOW
- Manage multiple brands and creative project timelines
- Manage the day to day team tracking and delivery across project workstreams
- Provide ongoing internal progress updates to keep teams on track
- Provide ongoing client email updates on work in progress, budget, and scheduling
- Escalate and flag appropriate project updates to senior team members
- Co-create agenda with key stakeholders and lead internal calls for projects
- Work within Hotwire’s resource and time management systems, in collaboration with team leads, and resource managers, to staff and track budget on projects
- Project manage different types of deliverables, including: strategic and creative presentations, video projects, digital projects, and vendor integrations
- Responsible for adjusting workback plans and tracking associated changes in deliverables and stated timelines.
- Communicates the change orders proactively to the client and facilitates associated budget conversations.
- Support team in keeping clients and projects on track without going over budget.
- Responsible for keeping paper trail of key project details on behalf of the team
Standardize project management for client work, including onboarding, internal team hand-offs and off-boarding clients
- Anticipate and mitigate team or client bandwidth issues by offering creative solutions
- Build and sustain key relationships with internal teams, clients, accounting/finance
- Drive consistency in project management skills and solutions at all levels of the organization
- Work across multiple internal and client stakeholder teams to share best practices
Facilitate operational and internal team effectiveness
- Implement agency and client-side operational efficiencies and facilitate effective team integration
- Be a key operational business partner in managing a portfolio of brand, marketing and creative projects
- Work with SMS team leads to manage and plan team resourcing for existing and upcoming projects
- Share insights and implement improvements to existing processes with team
5-6 years project management experience
Seasoned project manager with experience in a marketing, public relations, digital or advertising agency setting.
Track record of scoping, budgeting and running timelines for complex programs with multiple workstreams
Excellent communication skills
Strong financial acumen
Takes pride in project management work
Sees project management as a strategic role as much as a tactical role
Understands client relations best practices
Enjoys working in varied team settings and can quickly and efficiently navigate roles, responsibilities and motivations
Has a knack for bringing people together for one purpose
Can work on their own and drive decisions
Uses a mix of data and gut to arrive at recommendations and decisions
Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates
Prefers autonomy and is a self-starter; enjoys quickly getting in and figure things
Has proactive conversations with clients about budget confidently
Enjoys wearing the conductor hat and is proactive and solution-oriented leader
Is comfortable commanding attention from senior team members