If you are considering your next move, then how about relocating one of the key business locations in the Middle East? This really would be a dream move for someone with a proven track-record in Stakeholder relations within the world of global investment.
The Role – Stakeholder Relations Manager
This role is based in Doha, where you would be working with an international team (there are over 50 different nationalities within the organisation). The team are all very connected and work closely together, so remote working is not the norm. We are, ideally, looking for applications from corporate, political and financial communications backgrounds. Your career thus far could be in a financial institution, a pension fund, in asset management or a sovereign wealth fund.
For this role, we are looking to bring a fresh perspective from the UK or Europe, so please make sure that your CV reflects your work in these markets. Your skills and experience will be respected and there will be plenty of opportunity to grow.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Manage relations with research and content providers to produce and enrich content for communications and for senior management.
- Content to include: briefings, talking points, messaging documents, case studies etc.
- Stakeholder relations.
- Development of external research partnerships.
- Production of research reports, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Develop and implement a programme of publications.
- Supporting colleagues on development of comms material e.g. brochures, presentations, announcements.
- Monitor peers’ digital comms and propose suggestions.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne