Title: Generalist (FS, tech, and more)
Location: New York
Experience: 4-7 years
Start Date: Immediate
Our client – one of the top three strategic, corporate, and financial communications agencies in the US – is in search of a strong communications professional excited by deal work and a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity for someone naturally curious to get behind really impactful work at the nexus of our changing world.
- room for growth
- friendly and collaborative team
- retention rate is at an all-time high
- compensation level is currently at the highest in the market.
- 4–7 years of professional communications experience within capital markets, corporate communications, and/or investor relations
- Experience managing and/or delegating work to teams
- Acumen with reporters and media
- Ability to come into the NYC office 3 days a week. (Will need to be fully vaccinated.)
- someone trained as a lawyer, attorney, investment banker, financial analyst, etc. because they will be used to the pace.
- media contacts in financial services and/or a familiarity with financial language.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Business Development
- Public Relations