If you are someone who is comfortable and capable in an ever-changing environment, who can work seamlessly across teams, and fuses creative thinking with strategic reasoning, this opportunity is for you!
This top integrated agency is looking for a VP of Digital Strategy in their New York office! The role of VP of Digital Strategy will collaborate with both the strategy and creative/design team to shape stories and to identify new and compelling mediums to present them in. This VP will help drive forward the vision from conceptual and creative ideation through cross-channel execution. This role requires someone with outstanding leadership qualities, as well as strong written and verbal skills.
- Assessing project feasibility, assigning work, resourcing, project planning, and interfacing directly with clients
- Develop & ideate on both campaigns and on-going projects
- Oversee owned and paid media social content strategy
- Lead the development of a brand’s owned social presence
Skill + Experience
- 7-10 years agency experience
- Understanding of both major and emerging social platforms
- Conceptual thinking, editorially minded
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Design and presentation abilities (Keynote and Adobe Suite)
Great compensation and benefits!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Nicole Balsam at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne