One of the world’s leading entertainment marketing agencies is looking for an enterprising, driven individual to be the Vice President of Client Services at their New York office. If you have a desire to translate your passion for entertainment into working directly with some of the biggest brands in the consumer lifestyle space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
For over a decade, this agency has flipped the agency model on its head by creating a new way of working with brands. Dedicated to creating meaningful partnerships with their clients, this agency has established itself as a trusted advisor to some of the most recognizable brands in entertainment, consumer, sports, music, fashion, beauty, influencers and content.
As the Vice President of Client Services, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of these meaningful client-agency relationships. You will get the opportunity to manage a cross-functional organizational team to ensure flawless execution of all tasks and projects.
- Providing guidance on and executing client brand strategies and translating client objectives into successful programs
- Leading day-to-day communications with top-tier clients
- Reviewing and editing all client-facing work to ensure quality and efficiency
- Cultivating working relationship with integrated agency team
- Working closely with senior management on agency relationships and programs
As Vice President of Client Services, you will have:
- Extensive experience working with brands in the entertainment and/or consumer lifestyle spheres
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to consistently develop and deliver impactful client presentations and improve client-agency relationships
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne