MIAMI BASED COMMUNICATIONS GURU’s – I’d like to speak with you!
Are you a professional that understands and has experience in both corporate communications and marketing? Have you spent your 15+ year career leading a group of 30+ folks in a very matrix environment?
GREAT! You’re just the one we’ve been looking for. J
We are searching for a VICE PRESIDENT of Marketing and Communications. Where you might ask? MIAMI, FLORIDA This role is hybrid (T/W/Th in-office). There is no flex with this schedule – the team loves seeing each other and values the in-person collaboration they have. This leader is vital to internal and external engagement. They need to see your bright shining face to know they can come to you, rely on you and engage with you.
Let’s break the role down into 6 segments that are needed to be successful with this 12,000-person healthcare business…
- Employee Communications: We are seeking someone whose had the opportunity to successfully take a corporate family through thick and thin. Someone whose done it from an emotional connection perspective not just sharing news. Engaging the population on and ongoing basis in MANY different CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE ways.
- Employee Brand: They didn’t have one, now they certainly do. It’s about evolving the brand and telling that story – you need to be able to wrap the internal team around the brand and feel it and show it!
- External Marketing & Communications of that employer brand: Tightening the awareness about the business and mission as a whole is the goal. They need to find unique ways to get folks to really engage and want to work for this brand.
- Creative for brand: Not executing but leading (they’ve got a talented team of creatives to execute – but if you need to, the knowledge of HOW is important)
- Agency Management: Experience collaborating and communicating with agency partners effectively.
- Technology: Inform and partner with Information Technology department – ability to understand the needs and capabilities and drive continued involvement.