An extremely innovative, integrated communications firm is looking for a dynamic Vice President with a strong grounding in corporate communications to join their rapidly growing, award-winning team. If you’re yearning to work with internationally known brands at one of the top agencies in NYC, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This dominant agency works with top-tier clients across all industries that everyone in the business strives to work with. This agency is highly collaborative with an “all hands-on deck” approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As a Vice President, you will be responsible for leading an essential part of this organization, using your extensive knowledge and skills in order to create the best experience for clients. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, a born leader and a go-getter who has unbelievable problem-solving skills.
The Vice President Role:
- Leading and contributing to ground-breaking campaigns
- Handling multiple accounts and being the main point of contact for clients
- Mentoring and stimulating team members’ professional growth
- Expertise implementing new and unique campaigns
The ideal Vice President:
- A born leader with superb communications judgments and instincts
- A strong grounding in thought leadership and executive visibility communications
- Ability to manage and inspire an amazing team and create an environment for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at: [email protected].
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne