This go-to agency for brand counseling is looking to add a star VP to its team. With a history of over 20 years of stellar work, this firm is looking for a true professional to bring their spirits marketing to the next level. If you’re a PR pro who could plan a digital campaign in your sleep, this role is for you!
- Lead the development of integrated, multi-channel strategies by actively listening for client needs and proactively bringing in the perfect partners
- Model effect leadership and executive presence through polished presentations demonstrating strong storytelling skills and an expert understanding of the firm’s business model
- Proactively pitching the most influential media by maintaining key influencer relationships across local, regional, and national print, broadcast, and online channels
- Lead multiple programs simultaneously, by ensuring that each team member understands their role in the broader strategy
- Account for overall budget management, including timesheets, staff allocations, account analysis, investment ROI’s, quarterly account reviews, etc.
- Lead entire account team while proactively seeking performance feedback and leading interviews as a formal hiring manager
- Model diversity of thought while serving as a primary/formal manager to one or more junior team members
Skills & Experience:
- 12-14 years of experience
- Recent (within 3 years) experience in spirits marketing
- Previous experience working with client-side CMO/Director level roles
- Comfortability with managing large ($1.5m-3.0m) revenue portfolios
- Previous managerial experience
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jenn Ruiz at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Los Angeles – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne