MIAMI-BASED MARCOMMS GURU’s we have a fantastic leadership opportunity for you!
**We are looking for Employer Branding focused B2B Marcomms professionals**
Have you spent your 15-20 year career leading a group of 20+ folks in a matrix healthcare environment?
GREAT! You’re just the one we’ve been looking for. J
We are searching for a VICE PRESIDENT. Where, you might ask? MIAMI, FLORIDA This role is hybrid (T/W/Th in-office). This schedule has no flex – the team loves seeing each other and values the in-person collaboration. This leader is vital to internal and external employee engagement. They need to see your bright, shining face to know they can come to you, rely on you, and engage with you.
Let’s break the role down into 6 segments that are needed to be successful in this leadership role.
- Employee Communications: We are seeking someone who has had the opportunity to successfully take a corporate family through thick and thin. Someone who has done it from an emotional connection perspective, not just sharing news. Engaging the population continuously in MANY different CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE ways.
- Employee Brand: It’s about evolving the brand and telling that story – you need to be able to wrap the internal team around the brand, feel it, and show it!
- External Marketing & Communications of that employer brand: Tightening awareness about the business and mission as a whole is the goal. They need to find unique ways to get folks to engage and want to work for this brand.
- Creative for brand: Talented creative teams will execute. Your job is simple: lead + elevate the creative efforts as they pertain to the employer brand.
- Agency Management: Experience collaborating and communicating with agency partners effectively.
- Technology: Inform and partner with the Information Technology department – ability to understand the needs and capabilities and drive continued involvement.
WHO will you be working with? Well, to be frank, a passionate, caring, and intelligent bunch of people, for starters!! The great thing is that these folks eat, sleep, and breathe this brand and will be amazing colleagues. They include:
- 25 talented marketing/communications professionals
- PR Manager, Sr. Creative Director, and Director of Communications (you guessed it, these are your three direct reports who are eager to meet you)
If you’re excited to learn more, apply via the CHS website, LinkedIn, or email at [email protected]. If you know someone who fits the above, send them our way!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne