We are looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with lifestyle, travel or drinks communications experience to join one of the best and most enjoyable boutique lifestyle public relations agencies in London.
This integrated communications agency has a strong track record of working with some of the most admired luxury and premium brands, with a client list including Real Estate (both international and UK), Private Member’s Clubs, 5* Hotels, Luxury Travel, Food & Drink (including whiskey). They specialise in developing strategic campaigns that build long-term impact, profile and reputation; working across UK and London-centric briefs.
Vacancies don’t tend to come up at this agency often, many of the staff have been there for a long time which is a great sign in PR! It’s a small, close knit team with a supportive and collaborative environment where you will learn from talented leadership and given support to progress and grow.
The Role: Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive – Lifestyle, Travel, F&B
We are looking for an Account Executive, who is organised, confident, ambitious and creative, preferably with 12 months experience in a related role. The role will report directly into an Account Manager and an Account Director, and support with the management of any Junior Account Executives and interns.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Immense proactivity, creativity, and motivation to learn
- Happy to work collaboratively in a team, but also autonomously
- Understanding of PR and its role in the overall marketing mix
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Confident and proficient on the phone
- Ability to build rapports and sociable
- Passionate about the luxury industry as a whole, with genuine sector specific interests
- Experience of client liaison is also beneficial
The role will encompass the following:
Reporting and general support
- Take responsibility for daily media monitoring and coverage clipping
- Be accountable for accurate client-facing documents – agendas, minutes, trackers, weekly updates and monthly/quarterly activity and coverage reports
- Ensure shared folders are streamlined, and documents are saved
- Maintain client visibility, demonstrating responsiveness and proactivity across communication channels
- Participate and contribute to internal and client brainstorms
If you have 12 months experience in a Consumer / Luxury PR environment and are looking for a step up in the luxury / London lifestyle sector and want to join an awesome central London boutique PR agency, please get in touch.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne