Industry: Health Policy and PR/Communications
Location: Washington, DC
With very little turnover our top-tier client in Washington, DC is extremely unique. They’ve seen 40% growth within the last 2 years and take pride in working with top leaders from the healthcare policy community. They are looking for a PR/Communications specialist with 1-3 years’ experience to come in and hit the ground running.
- Support projects with a focus on problem solving, quality, thorough and timely delivery, relationship management, and client satisfaction.
- Research and analyze policies, positions and data and distill into messaging and communications that advance clients’ businesses.
- Develop client- and public-ready content across a broad range of owned and earned media and content channels. This could include policy papers and briefs, blog posts, tweets, media materials, video scripts and more.
- Manage project-related logistics according to timelines.
- Support planning and new business development efforts, including preparation of RFPs.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in health policy and communications
- Exceptional writing skills, editing and crafting policy-related content for a range of audiences (e.g., thought leaders, public)
- Experience researching, analyzing and distilling complex health policy topics and the relevant stakeholders involved in these debates
- A strong client-service ethos, including ability to work under deadline
- Real-word experience supporting, especially creating content for, policy-related communications and public affairs campaigns.
- Real-world experience researching, analyzing and distilling complex policy issues.
- Familiarity of the media and communications landscape.
- Knowledge of the health care advocacy landscape a plus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Business Development
- Public Relations