Senior Director, Marketing (Public Sector)
Fully Remote – Ability to go in office in D.C. or NYC
**MUST HAVE B2B SaaS marketing experience**
What does the company need?
A Director and/or Senior Director level professional whose keen to be less hands on and deliver more of a strategic level perspective. The company is very agile in how they operate. The Senior Director will collaborate with various departments and manage a team of 20.
What does the company offer?
Competitive compensation + benefits package = health, vision, dental, 401K w/ strong match, health club reimbursement, and more.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- 10+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing role, with experience hiring and managing high performing teams
- Full stack marketing understanding with emphasis on digital marketing or demand generation (ABM)
- Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience and comfort owning a revenue and pipeline number; thrive in an outcome focused environment
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera, as well as behind the scenes
- Ability to translate a marketing plan into actionable targets (monthly, quarterly, annually)
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience within the Public Sector
- Marketing vision and execution experience
- Experience leading and managing teams in a matrixed environment
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne