Commissioning Editor– World-Renowned Trade Publication– New York, NY
A prestigious financial information service is searching for a skilled Editorial, Content and Copy Manager to join their dynamic and growing company. If you are a strategic-minded, creative individual who is familiar with finance, law, and real estate sectors , then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This world-renowned financial information service has an exceptional reputation in the industry and is looking for the perfect candidate to join their thriving team of motivated individuals in their New York office. As an essential role of the company, you must be a creative self-starter who is able to flourish in a fast-paced optimal environment.
As the Editor, you will play a leading role in creating content covering subjects such as cybersecurity, human capital, accounting, and technology in order to provide monthly intelligence to those who work in private equity.
- Understand finance markets
- Must be organized produce content ahead of time
- Be proactive about finding sponsors and commercial partners
- Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in corporate, government, PR, or editorial environment
- Be an expert interviewer and writer
- Have experience of content (ex. video, podcasts, Powerpoint, Excel, webinar)
- Have interest or experience in private equity Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme! For more information email [email protected] Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia. New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney –Melbourne