New AE/SAE position available in London for an amazing client of ours. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with PR experience, ideally 2 years focusing on financial communications. You could however also be a journalist looking to develop your career. You will be joining an upbeat PR team who are at the top of their financial game. They are fast-growing and you wouldn't be the newbie for very long!
- Liaising with clients and the media on behalf of the team
- Assisting in organizing and the execution of events, campaigns etc
- Drafting and distributing content such as newsletters and releases
- Dealing with the media, analysts and clients
- Carrying out research and working on pitches for new businesses
- Assisting with the organisation and support for client results’ days
- Keeping calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists up to date
- Sending press releases to the Regulatory News Service
- Drafting agendas and media briefings for client and journalist meetings
- Editing presentations and documents as assigned
- Assisting in tracking media coverage and creating client press cuttings
- Supporting on social media and marketing
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne