We are looking for an established SAM to join this large global agency's award-winning Health team. You will need to bring proven experience at AM/SAM level in a PR agency working on health / pharma clients and demonstrate the ambition and polish to join one of the best PR agencies in the world.
Client service - you will be client-first in all that you do, always going the extra mile to develop a strong relationship with your clients. Your consultative skills will be razor sharp and keep clients coming back for more.
Creativity - you'll not only be creative in your execution but you'll be able to lead your teams in terms of creative thinking, challenging briefs and delighting and surprising clients with your thinking.
Digital fuency - you'll understand key channels available to clients and how these operate within a regulated environment in sync with your client's social media policies. Showing knowledge of paid and search strategies will be an asset in this space.
Financial management - you'll be able to manage your own resource and that of your team, meeting deadlines within budget and on time.
Talent development and team management - you'll be ambitious and live and breathe "self development, with the intention of moving into a leadership role in time, you'll empower your team members to succeed and think "team" first as a motivator.
Business development - you'll naturally drive organic growth within your accounts whilst supporting new business in the wider team
- Experience working in PR or similar communications marketing field, with agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Record of accurate client-related finance management.
- Evidence of strong media, influencer and stakeholder networks.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage and inspire a team to make sound judgments.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to think creatively and ensure a good level of creative output across the team.
- Strong media relations skills and ability to ‘sell a story’ and communicate effectively with the media or influencers.
- Client liaison and interface skills e.g. leading client meetings, managing day to day contact.
- Ability to present ideas confidently and persuasively.
In return, you'll receive amazing benefits as you'd expect from one of the most famous PR agencies in the world. Please note tht PR Agency experience is essential for this role.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne