This newly created opportunity sits within the successful public affairs practice of the high profile, award winning global agency. Working under the leadership of a recently appointed and highly respected MD this is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative agency who put diversity and inclusion at the heart of their business.
· The opportunity is for an individual who has a demonstrable and deep understanding of the UK political climate – including the devolved nations.
· Significant experience of operating at a senior level across Westminster and Whitehall with outstanding relationship building skills
· Experience across a wide range of policy issues
· A background in influencing policy and providing best in class political risk analysis
· Recent agency experience is a must as is commercial nous
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Julia Thomas to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne