: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
: B2B Technology Services
: New York Tristate Area
: Global Head of Marketing Communications
Our client, a publicly traded software and technology services company is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast-growing international team. This person will have a solid track record in designing, building, and implementing a Digital Marketing Strategy in the B2B tech space. They will be developing the Digital Demand Generation programs which will be at the forefront of their global marketing efforts.
- Project manage and drive digital demand generation through the execution of global campaigns and initiatives, with responsibility for both the strategy and delivery of all digital
- Understand which digital channels are delivering the most impact and adjust the campaigns based on key learnings and trends.
- Manage reporting and metrics across all digital channels, taking a data driven approach to planning and in-flight optimization of campaigns while ensuring KPI’s are met with solid ROI.
- Good understanding of Marketing Automation (ideally Pardot) for email nurture of in-bound leads and campaign landing page creation.
- Own and drive programs around PPC/AdWords, SEO, Display and Programmatic across the globe.
- Create and measure A/B conversion tests.
- Work closely with Content Marketing to ensure assets are utilized effectively across the
- different digital channels.
- Own and drive a regular customer webinar program to drive demand and awareness.
- Demonstrate a strong track record working within a B2B professional services or
- technology software business.
- 6+ years’ experience working in Digital Marketing development.
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Well-developed communication, presentation, and interpersonal abilities, working with
- Marketing team members around the globe