Our client is an independent, B-Corps certified, multi-award-winning PR & communications agency who’s purpose is to help good brands, and good people, grow.
They have a great portfolio of clients which includes established names like Villa Maria, lastminute.com, Pepsico UK&I, the British Soft Drinks Association and the Union of European Soft Drinks Associations as well as up & coming brands like cheesegeek, Roasting Plant Coffee, Ridgeview Sparkling Wine and Driscoll’s.
Their work is predominantly consumer communications (media, influencer & social relations, events & experiences) but they also have a fair amount of trade and corporate work too.
They are 12-16 strong, offer hybrid working and are on a really good growth trajectory.
The role – Account Director
This is an opportunity for either an SAM on the way up and ready for the next step, or a more experienced AD, to work in collaboration with the company Directors and be a driving force in client and team management.
Ideally you will:
- bring strong food, drinks and homewares experience;
- be comfortable with integrated campaigns which feature corporate, trade & consumer elements and could use paid-for digital, social, events, influencers or media;
- see this as an opportunity to add a stronger leadership role to their existing client portfolio management;
- be comfortable taking part in pitches;
- be a good, fun and inspiring leader;
- be a sleeves up, energetic, down-to-earth person who can see that they can really affect the trajectory, and do very well for themselves in the process.
Great benefits are included as well as company related bonus.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne