An independent communications agency with exciting household name clients spanning the likes of Ebay, BDO, bp Retail and Hyundai. They have been established for over 29 years and deliver creative campaigns that blend together creative, PR/media, experiential, social and content.
It’s an exciting time to join as they are growing with some fantastic new business wins, organic account growth and several new senior hires. Size wise, they are a team of around 25 and have a great benefits package as well as offering hybrid working (3 days in the office).
The Role – Account Manager
The AM should have experience delivering high profile brand PR campaigns, excellent media relations skills, a love of great ideas and a strong understanding of social and digital comms.
We are looking for a can do-er who is naturally curious with an entrepreneurial spirit, with a hunger to work on ambitious campaigns with leading clients.
The AM will need to:
- Be comfortable managing high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard – with a big focus on media and social relations
- Provide an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
- Be able to manage events and experiential activity as part of a wider campaign, managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- Deliver compelling content as part of broader brand PR campaigns
- A good team player, able to nurture and empower your junior team and play your part in a success team
- Excellent at the basics: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Amy Wilson to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney