Our client, a public relations agency, is seeking an Account Supervisor to join their NYC team leading LATAM accounts. From global hotel & resort brands to cruise lines, trains, tour operators and destinations around the world, our client has an exciting roster of clients! This is a hybrid-role in NYC requiring on site work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Lead strategy, development and implementation of client PR programs
- Develop and maintain client relationships through regular strategic counsel
- Supervise account teams and lead day-to-day account activities
- Provide direction for innovative story angles, promotions, partnerships and activations, press materials, and other PR programs
- Participate in new business proposal process, including leading development of content for proposals and presentations
- Demonstrate advanced writing and editing skills
- Establish and maintain high level media contacts; oversee strategic media pitching
- Understand clients’ business competition, challenges and opportunities
- Stay abreast of latest travel, consumer and social media trends and leverage to advantage
- Supervise/mentor junior/mid-level team members
- BA/BS college degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or similar fields
- 5-6 years of PR and Media Relations experience with direct travel and lifestyle client background preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English - oral and written fluency in both languages required
- Ability to communicate with clients in both languages on a daily basis
- A passion for laughter and travel!
Apply with an updated resume and media placements to be considered!
Business Development and Marketing Coordinator