Associate Director of Media Relations, NYC
Are you an experienced communication and PR specialist with a love for all things media? If you’re a strategic-minded, ambitious individual wanting to take their career to the next level this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
This prestigious full-service agency specializes in corporate communications, influencer marketing, crisis and issue management, and purpose marketing among many other sectors in the industry. Over the course of the last few years, this communications agency has won multiple awards, including being one of the best places to work at.
As an associate director of media relations, you will be responsible for developing and executing successful media relations strategies that support the goals of the company, and its’ clients. In this position, you will thrive while working with a collaborative team of creative individuals who create game changing ideas and campaigns.
The Associate Director of Media Relations Role:
- Have a solid understanding of current media landscape on all platforms
- Develop and foster relationships with media contacts, clients, and cross functional teams
- Provide strategic media relations counsel to develop and execute media relations places
- B.A. in PR, Journalism or related field
- At least 10 years of PR, Marketing, Communications or related work experience
- Deep understanding and experience working with top-tier media outlets and creating strong relationships
- Collaborative team player
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Shabnam Singh on 646-690-3706 or email at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago –
London – Sydney – Melbourne