- Exceptionally professional global organisation
- Newly created role due to ongoing growth
- Exciting & highly innovative environment with diverse comms challenges
Our client is a exceptionally innovative and highly respected, Australian headquartered global biopharmaceutical company, with strong near-term growth prospects. As part of the organisations growing market presence and innovative new products approaching market, they are seeking an outstanding and proven Communications Coordinator to joining their communications team and work closely with senior leaders of the business.
You should have 3 plus years’ experience, your sector experience may be varied, however experience working within regulated communications environments and with diverse stakeholders would be highly advantageous.
To be considered for the above roles you should have:
· Very strong writing skills and highly competent in diverse content generation
· Polished diplomacy and very strong relationship & stakeholder management skills
· Sound media relationships and grasp of news
· Demonstrable experience in driving and delivering impactful social media digital campaigns
· Strong interest innovative / science based industries and excited by global communications challenges
· Exceptional editing skills and attention to detail
· Highly motivated approach and desire to deliver and progress
· Down to earth, highly ethical, professional, can-do attitude
· Team orientated and highly collaborative approach
A competitive salary and exceptional benefits await the successful applicant.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Chicago - Sydney – Melbourne