Do you have expertise in the pharma space to bring to a rapidly growing global communications agency? If you’re a dynamic leader, with a strong understanding of the pharma landscape with agency experience, then this role might be the perfect fit for you!
This agency has high profile clients in a variety of industries including healthcare and retail, specializing in crisis management, digital, influencer marketing, and public affairs among many other specialties.
- Lead strategy development and client relationships.
- Mentor and lead a broad healthcare group
- Contribute to new business, leading 2-3 new business opportunities a year
- Collaborate directly with the Executive Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- 9-12 years of experience in healthcare communications, and pharma industry
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing/comms, seasoned in FDA/HIPPA guidelines
- Motivating team leader with strong problem solving skills
- Experience managing financial aspects of the client business and managing/achieving revenue goals
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Shabnam Singh at email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago –
London – Sydney – Melbourne