External Communications Manager. Circa $150k package - 12 month contract role.
- Outstanding culture
- 2iC role
- Senior strategic communications
Our client is a highly respected and admired Victorian statutory authority with a reputation for outstanding communications practices.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity to seasoned External Communications Manager, with experience in marketing and government commutations. This role will focus on the creation and delivery of effective communications strategies and content, and the support of and engagement with key clients, potential talent, government and other stakeholders.
Taking a channel agnostic approach you will report to the director of communications providing strategic advisory to leadership and engaging with key internal stakeholders to promote services and products to all clients.
As a senior member of the communications team, you will be tasked with supporting and/or developing all externally focused communications materials including consistent messaging and maintaining brand consistency and reputation management.
You should be a proven external communications leader with demonstrable experience in supporting diverse services and product promotion. Additionally you will have
- exceptional writing and narrative skills
- strong experience in strategic communications planning
- demonstrable experience delivering successful communications initiatives to government audiences
- be experienced in supporting the delivery of impactful client communications programs
- strong media relations experience
- proven experience in driving coordinated integrated communications, digital, social and marcoms campaigns
Our client offers
- Strong and clearly defined professional development programs
- Professional development empowering you to reach your potential
- Discounts on health insurance, fitness memberships and travel
For more information email Jeremy Wrench: [email protected]
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Melbourne – Sydney - New York – Los Angeles - London – Chicago