Shanghai - Global Communications Manager. Circa A$250k package
- Outstanding global brand
- Global focus
- Shanghai Based Role
Our client is a global media and online lifestyle company. Boasting a long established and internationally trusted brand within the travel, entertainment and lifestyle section, and with global operations and offices in over 20 locations around the world, this role presents an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned and proven communicator.
- Create and implement communication strategies for the Company, including Media Relations, External Relations, Social Responsibility, Issue and Crisis Management
- Plan and coordinate annual strategic PR plan / calendar with local PR teams to create constant brand exposure and voice
- Manage media outreach to secure coverage across online, print and broadcast media
- Lead corporate communications and provide guidance to each market regarding reputation management
- Lead creation of global content and provide guidance to each market
- Manage agency network, vendors and/or freelancers - ensure optimal output
- Oversee quality for public communication content
- Support global executive management team as the key media contact to liaise with extensive network in the travel and entertainment sectors
- Support global executive management team to identify success measures and to track the ROI of all coverage
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 10+ years of regional and/or global communications experience, journalism, media background is preferred.
- Experience within the online travel industry would be advantageous
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail, collegiate approach, multi-tasker, creative thinker
- Passion for understanding different cultures and global trends.
- Native English with Mardarin language would be highly advantageous
For more information call Jeremy Wrench on +61 (0)3 9827 7277 or email: [email protected]
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Melbourne – Sydney - New York – Los Angeles - London – Chicago