One of the largest and most recognizable financial services companies worldwide is looking for an innovative, entrepreneurial Communications Director to join their flourishing public relations team. If you are a seasoned communications professional and seeking the opportunity to further your career at a prominent financial services company, this could be the opportunity for you!
A trend-setter and leader in financial services, this company spans across four continents with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. This company has established itself as one of the most trusted brands globally, known for delivering stability, expertise and innovation.
As the Communications Director, you will be responsible for external communications planning for the asset management team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with media relations expertise and an ability to navigate an organization to ensure synergy in its communication.
- Identify trends to appropriately position business narratives
- Determine most effective manner in which to pitch media though unique and relevant news angles.
- Build relationships with external influencers. Serves as a spokesperson as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10-15 years of communications experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong news judgement and media relations experience
- International experience a plus
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Shabnam Singh at 312-476-9902 or email: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne