This newly created role presents an outstanding opportunity to seasoned Internal Communications Manager, with experience in organisational change and employee engagement. This role will oversee and support the internal change strategy and rollout of a newly defined five-year organisational strategy. Acting as the key strategic adviser to leadership you will be challenged with successfully delivering timely business information across the organisation and key stakeholders.
As a senior member of the communications team, you will be tasked with supporting and/or developing all internally focused communications materials including consistent messaging across the business.
You should be a proven internal communications leader with demonstrable experience in supporting and leading organisational change or vision. Additionally you will have
- exceptional writing and narrative skills
- strong experience in strategic communications planning to support organisational change
- be experienced in supporting the delivery of strong employee engagement outcomes
Our client offers
- Flexible working options
- Strong and clearly defined professional development programs
- Professional development empowering you to reach your potential
- Discounts on health insurance, fitness memberships and Myki travel
For more information call Jeremy Wrench on +61 (0)3 9827 7277 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Melbourne – Sydney, New York – Los Angeles - London – Chicago