Outstanding opportunity to join and take a key leadership role with one of the fastest growing reputation agencies in the world - earning potential is uncapped
- Four day work week
- Base salary: $120k-$160k SGD | plus uncapped commissions
- Top performers make $350k SDG-$450k SGD per year.
Our client is one of the fastest growing reputation agencies in the world with a rapidly growing team of 100 plus people across multiple offices in the USA, London, Hamburg, Dubai and Sao Paulo and is looking to establish it’s Asia Pacific hub in Singapore.
As country MD you will be responsible for building the company’s Asia Pacific business and to manage its P&L, acting as lead contact for clients and partners and with responsibility for hiring and leading a team of account and business development managers.
This is a newly created role and as such you will have responsibility for establishing this rapidly growing global brand in the region and leading new business, establishing or expanding referral partnerships, establishing the Singapore office and in hiring a business development team.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect with and establish relationships with business leaders and high profile individuals
- Highly polished presentation skills and diplomacy
- A keen interest in current affairs, public affairs or international relations
- Senior sales leadership experience for high involvement purchases
- Consultative sales approach – proven results in high value and/or luxury asset sales environments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with ultra-high net-worth individuals
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a market leading professional services agency and benefit from an outstanding network of support from a global team to establish it’s next major international hub. You should have strong entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and ambitious mindset, highly consultative approach and natural networking skills. The successful applicant will be fully trained and supported by an exceptional international leadership team.
For more information contact Jeremy Wrench email: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.