Join an award winning team!
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join a London based B2B Tech agency working within the enthralling field of Immersive Arts, Media Video Tech and Broadcast Tech.
- A rapidly growing, independently-owned B2B technology agency. They design and deliver integrated public relations campaigns for some of the most talked about brands in media and technology.
- From start-ups to global leaders, they can offer the chance to work on a range of campaigns across: entertainment and live news and sports; the next wave in arts and immersive experiences; new ways of doing business, driven by the power of technology; next-gen 5G mobile networks, creating a better society.
- They offer a friendly, collegiate team culture and an excellent work/life balance, including flexible working hours and a hybrid office/home working policy.
- PR Week Top 30 Technology agency
- We are looking for someone to Support delivery of integrated communication campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, trade-show events, speaker and award opportunities, and digital content creation and promotion
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities, and maximise coverage
- Produce strong written content, including press releases, bylined articles, social media posts and blogs.
- Be a trusted day-to-day client contact who can multitask and work effectively across multiple accounts
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches
- Work with the team to develop proactive story ideas and work with teams to drive newsjacking opportunities that will land coverage in a broad range of top-tier trade and mainstream media
- Assist in new business brainstorms and pitches
- Salary between £29,000 – 32,000 p/a (according to experience).
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes, and products.
- Achievement-based bonus scheme.
- Regular team socials (recent events include dinners/drinks, street art tours, table tennis, curling)… and their Fitzrovia office has free pizza/drinks nights every Thursday.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne