We are looking for a Senior Director of Corporate Communications with a keen interest in evolving the existing communications function for an asset management company. This person should be excited about building a communications architecture and feel empowered to bring fresh, strategic ideas to the table. You are a team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a highly layered organization delivering effective communications in a fast-paced environment.
This is role will ideally sit in NYC or ATL for a hybrid work structure.
What you will do:
- Audit company's existing communications function to identify areas of redundancy, improvement, and opportunity
- Understand communication priorities for stakeholders and develop comms strategies for stakeholders respectively
- Support execution of immediate communications deliverables such as key announcements, launches, and media initiatives – including employee communications, press releases, talking points, Q&As, etc.
- Oversee the communications function and establish processes that streamline the workflow
- Manage junior team members - set individual priorities and mentor team members in their work and professional growth
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (discipline agnostic if you can demonstrate a passion for storytelling, communications, and sharp critical analysis skills.)
- 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Experience in any of the following is helpful but not required: government/political campaigns, private equity, financial services, or real estate.
- Exceptional executive presence, including experience supporting senior business leaders with communications.
- Ambition without ego.
- Excitement to build a communications function
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne